“This interactive workshop will bring together industry and research communities to explore partnerships around climate-ocean solutions. You will:
- Hear from OFI and OSC leadership about co-funding and collaboration opportunities
- Connect with industry and research communities in themed breakout groups to explore collaboration and project ideas
- Make new connections across industry and research communities to create new opportunities.
Researchers: Why should you join?
- Collaborative projects between researchers and industry can increase the impact of research by mobilizing knowledge and innovation into solutions, providing diverse experiences for researchers and fostering new innovations.
- Additionally, such partnerships create new connections and networks, offer students more exposure to industry challenges, access to valuable data, assets and other resources, and potential career opportunities.
Companies: Why should you join?
- Working with academic researchers provides companies access to cutting-edge research, fresh insights, and very valuable connections to highly qualified talent. Simultaneously, this collaboration can enhance your company’s capacity for innovation by combining practical business perspectives with academic rigor and novel approaches.”
This is a virtual event.